Get Clued In
Clients praise our offerings for many reasons, including:
1. Our services are flexible and scalable enough to accommodate your business. Anchor Security's services are based on industry best practices and are tailored to fit differing business models. We have been exceptional in providing security services to construction sites, retail establishments, commercial buildings, libraries, public and private residences, fire watch, and more.
2. We help clients understand potential dangers facing their entity. Our supervisors and guards are trained to identify potential risks prior to those risks becoming a problem. Our guards assigned to construction sites are required to attend the OSHA 10-hour construction training. We endeavor to maintain open lines of communication with our clients and security guards to stay informed, and help our clients "Feel Safe and Be Secure."
3. Education is fundamental to any risk prevention plan. We work hands-on with private and public sector groups and individuals to better prepare them for dealing with potential safety challenges. At Anchor Security, we encourage our security guards to acquire additional training in such areas as OSHA and Fire Guard. Our security guards attend an annual 8-hour refresher security training class.
4. We are your personal "Private Eyes..." Central to Anchor Security's impressive list of solutions is our ability to provide investigative services to both individuals and large-scale organizations. Our licensed private investigators offer clients a combined 2-plus decades of undercover and investigative experience, including:
- Background Checks
5. Our solutions protect your business model's integrity and your bottom line. We partner with our clients to mitigate risks. Anchor Security can help you with your employee theft (shrinkage) problems. Through our strategic partnership, we are able to provide surveillance cameras that will watch your business both day and night. Our security guards are trained to do their job with you in mind. They are professional greeters with watchful eyes. We believe your clients should be just as important to us as they are to you. We recognize that our success is tied to yours.
Our Approach to Security
1. Identify existing and potential security vulnerablities
2. Explain contemporary strategies and best practices to eliminate security risks
3. Partner with clients to develop and implement a sustainable security plan
4. Study feasibility of implementing options